The Beautiful Things
- Having a partner.
- Mark surprising me with a wok for Valentine’s Day. Me giving him Little Debbie snack cakes that only he can eat.
- Watching Balto.
- Mark describing the mating habits of a venomous Australian spider to his guy friends.
- The moment when you find out someone else is also experiencing what you fear.
- A pair of flats that make you feel like more of an adult.
- Finding what I believe to be the Cher of our generation. MUNA.
- The purple and black bruise under my big toe nail.
The Growing Things
- Treat each day like a day to live rather than a day ruled by school or expectations or to do lists.
- Just remember to do #1.