The Beautiful Things
- Finishing another project.
- Movie nights with friends.
- Cupcakes, but mostly frosting.
- Grapefruit juice.
- Sleeping in and not setting an alarm.
- A lit candle.
- An unforeseen twist in the plot.
- Kubo and the Two Strings.
- A ruined celebration.
- A loving, pointed note about someone’s behavioral patterns.
- Building a new character for a novel. Discovering that she should and would wear a black choker necklace with a moon charm and mood rings on her fingers.
- Creating something with your hands and intuition.
The Growing Things
For this week,
- Cast off worry and anxiety about school.
- To give my plans over, to be more flexible.
- Let go of self-criticism over my appearance while in LA. To not judge myself or compare myself to others.
- To re-learn what rest means for me.