The Beautiful Things
- Brunch and a book store with friends.
- Discovering a new song and becoming obsessed.
- Knowing that when you make a to-do list you will become more stressed, but you do it anyway and you’re surprised at the results, aka your stress meltdown.
- Planning for others to visit you.
- Baking a new recipe and it turns out okay.
- When your husband is encouraging and he bundles you up into a ball on his chest. Because that actually helps you calm down.
- The smell of banana-something in the oven.
- A reorganized pantry.
- A mug that is speckled like a bird’s egg.
- Your husband’s successes and victories. Like a second job interview.
- Learning how to speak basketball to enjoy time with your husband.
- Doing the Loving Husband Act of the Day (LHAD) challenge with a friend, and realizing that yes, your husband does show you love. Not through a bouquet but in other ways.
The Growing Things
For this week,
- Keep the end in mind.
- Enjoy each task I take on.
*Subscribe to my email list to receive a link to my March mini-mixtape and a list of my favorite things this month.