The Beautiful Things
- Fruit pizza.
- Playing a card game with your parents.
- Reaching the end of the calendar’s month.
- Wearing overalls.
- A new hairstyle.
- An old leather jacket that now may fit your style.
- When your husband hints at taking you to get a gluten-free cupcake this week.
- When your husband gets up early in the morning to finish reading a project you’ve been working on, even though he doesn’t like to read.
- When your parents visit your apartment after dropping you off three years earlier.
- A dry-erase unicorn on a classroom whiteboard.
The Growing Things
For this week,
- Start running again.
- Start reading again.
- Start slowing down each day.