Do you feel uninspired? (Maybe this is the wrong way to kick off this blog post.)
If you’re feeling the spring blues and want to hear some people talk about the real issues surrounding our justice system, you may enjoy these podcasts. And most of these are by women, which is badass.
I’m also feeling like journalism is having a resurgence in terms of the power it plays in seeking the truth and creating system-wide change.
- My Favorite Murder – humor, fascination, and truth – copy-and-paste cobbled stories
- In the Dark – police fiasco, investigative
- Hollywood & Crime – historical, dramatic performance
- Someone Knows Something, Season 2 – disappearance, investigative and interviews
- Accused – unsolved, investigative and interviews
What are other exceptional murdery podcasts you listen to? Any good episodes in particular? Leave your recommendations below!